Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Our 3rd Anniversary

My cutest husband ever!!! Haha.
Us awaiting the concert to start. I guess Jon was checking out some Provo girls.
Lead singer, John, Super Hot!! Could lose the V-neck though.
I can't believe it's been 3 years. The best of allof course. I didn't realize another person cold be responsible for making me this happy, ok make that two people. So for our anniversary Jon got us tickets to one of our favortie bands. He I guess is called Secondhand Serenade. The concert was outside at Thanksgiving Point. Aunt Robyn and Aunt Sherri helped us out by babysitting while we went to dinner at Tucanos and then to the concert. We missed our little boy the whole time, but it was a lot easier to feel the love between us without a child screaming in the middle. After the concert the singer, John, came out and talked to all of us. He even gave us high fives. It was awesome, especially wrestling past all the teenage girls. So our anniversary was nothing big but fantastic!!! I love my companion and can't believe I was so lucky to snag him!

1 comment:

Traci said...

Oh what nice things to say about Jon! Congrats on making it to three years! That's a long time! (okay, I'm just a little surprised :) JUST KIDDING!)
I sure like you guys and am looking forward to hanging out lots when we get home!