Tuesday, June 10, 2008

9 months!!!





So 9 months goes by a lot faster when they aren't growing inside of you!!! Who knew Jon and I could make such a gorgeous baby! Maybe I'm just biased. So he is 9 months and is crawling at an incredible rate. He loves watching Baby Einsteins, as shown. He is pulling himself up on EVERYTHING!!!, but not close to walking. He loves to be tickled and is starting to imitate us and play back. He loves to feed himself saltines and puffs. He is so fun and such a joy to have in our lives. We absolutely adore him and if any face could get away with murder, here it is. I never thought being a mom could be this much fun and that I could create something that I could love this much.

4 comments:

Traci said...

Holy Moly! 9 months is old!! It's so crazy to think Sawyer will be at that point in 2! So far he's just sitting and rolling around like crazy... no sign of crawling yet.
Well Graham sure is a handsome boy! Way to go. I'm so excited for our kids to play together when we come home, they'll be best friends I can't wait!

Traci said...

Oh and he sure has a lot of hair! Sawyer's is growing, but I'm not sure if his bald spot will ever fill in all the way.

Jenn said...

He is so cute! I can't wait til these cousins get older...what a couple of studs in the making!

The Andersens said...

He's getting so big! I love the picture of him watching Baby Einstein.