Saturday, June 14, 2008

Grandmother's Day and Boating




So Grandma Short had a Grandmother's Day party with her sorority. It was cute and fun. There was a clown that all the kids enjoyed. Ok I did too, mostly cuz I kinda felt bad for him. Afterward we went to Willard with Lindsay's in- laws boat. It was Graham's first time boating. It was looking pretty dismal until the boat got going and then he LOVED it. We went on the Banana together and in my head I am thinking "What the heck am I doing?!!! I'm a horrible mother!!!" And then Graham started giggling. It was so great. He loved to stand at the front of the boat and just look where we were going. It was so fun, but we missed Papa, who had to work. Nonetheless I'm sure it wasn't our last boating trip.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Kelsi;
I finally am trying my hand at blogging... Go on amy's blog & get my new site. I hope to hear from you. Your baby is so cute.... Check out my babies that aren't such babies anymore....Cindy Willey

The Perry Family said...

I found your blog, while i was blog "hoping" your little boy is so cute!! I can't believe how fast they grow!!