Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The Night that Graham Decided to Walk...

So last night we were over at my sister's and I guess watching his 3 nieces running around inspired him to walk across the room to me at her house. Of course, Jon was at work so when he got home I was telling him how far he had walked and no more than 5 minutes later he walked further to me again. And that's where it started. First it was back and forth from me to Jon. Then he just started walking around the entire house, going to Jon but veering into the kitchen, turning around and coming back. This went on for an hour while Jon and I just laughed through tears. This went on for about an hour. He was sweating so bad. It was so funny. So here's a little look at our walking midget.

7 comments:

Jenn said...

HOLY COW! He is busting it! What a stud! We are so impressed! I miss that kid. You need to send (or post) more pictures. We can't get enough of our sweet nephew.

Jenny Erazo said...

That is sooo cool! He totally cruises how fun.

The Perry Family said...

SO CUTE! He looks pretty good at cruising around for just starting :)

Brynne said...

Check out little man! Walkin/runnin likes it's NOBODY'S business! So fun, but so sad at the same time when they grow up. Guess it's time to start working on making another! ha! ha! I haven't seen you forever, how come you're a vball dropout lately?

Traci said...

Even after seeing it with my own eyes I can't believe it! And the best part is, is that he's so good at it, you'd think he'd been walking for at least 2 months!
How cute! And I'm serious about him teaching Sawyer how to! Thanks again for coming the other night, it was so good seeing you guys and talking.... we really will have to plan a night to get together soon.

Findlay Family said...

ohhh good luck to you. Now there is no stopping him. This age is soooo fun for the parents....he is pretty handsome too!

defining amy said...

I'm so glad you posted this video. He is SO adorable. I need to see him soon. Miss you!