Thursday, October 30, 2008

Alex Boye

This summer as I got to attend Youth Conference we had a special guest speaker. It may have been the best thing I had ever heard at a church function. His name was Alex Boye. He is a singer, originally from England. He used to be in a boyband that was pretty popular back there called "Awesome". He told us all about his story of becoming a member. We are now blessed to have him in the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. He said he is the only person that didn't have to audition, which is apparently a 9 month process. As I was cruising blogs I found this video on my friend's page.

I have never felt the Spirit in my home more than I did after watch and listening to this video where he sings "I Know My Redeemer Lives". JUST WATCH IT. I know most people may skip over this, but just watch it and listen once. There's worse things you've wasted 6 minutes on!!!!
I love this man!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nvslgRx2sE

(Sorry I am too retarded to stream the video)

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Hey thanks for sharing! I had never heard of him. And don't worry, I too am too retarded to figure out how to stream a video. ha ha

defining amy said...

yay. i'm so glad you liked it. i hoped someone would appreciate it as much as i have. you and your cute fam look great. love you!