Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Diaper Rashes SUCK!

So Graham's "B.M.s" have not been so lovely lately and he developed the worst diaper rash. Well thanks to my awesome sister-in-law with the best advice EVER, I thought I would share them. When it comes to awful diaper rash I made these homemade wipes on the right. Cut a paper towel roll in half and take out the core. Shove it in a tupperware. Mix 2 cups of water with 2 T. baby oil and 2 T. baby wash and pour it inside. Flip upside down and PRESTO!!! Super inexpensive, hyper sensitive baby wipes. It worked so well. His rash was TONS better within 24 hours. As for these questionable shot drinks- it's like a little yogurt drink and that whole pkg is like 88 cents. Graham loves them. Beware of your children biting them though cuz the plastic seperated and pinched Graham's mouth.
My little piglet!

This is out our backyard window. I love the colors that come this time of year. These neon colors of yellow and my favorite are these trees and bushes that turn this crazy magenta color. Pictures don't do them justice, but I promise you'll never see anything like this nature in Vegas (not assisted by lightbulbs).


1 comment:

Jenn said...

YAY! I am so glad that it helped! Hey--try to use paper towels with no color if those ever start to cause a problem...sometimes the dyes are bad.