Friday, October 31, 2008

HALLOWEEEEEN!!!





So Graham was Superman for Halloween. I thought it would be fun if we all stuck to the theme so I dressed as Lois Lane and Jon was Lex Luther. I went to DI and found a nice pant suit, but then everyone assumed I was Sarah Palin. At our Trunk-or-Treat a man from the ward dressed as John McCain. He thought I was Sarah Palin on purpose so we decided to snap a pic for the campaign!!! Luckily I had a backup name tag so I became either at the flip of the paper. It was a really fun Halloween and the ward party was super fun!!! This other picture is us going around the mall.

3 comments:

Erin Davis said...

Cutest Superman I have ever seen! Love it!

JT said...

Ok, so first of all WOW. I can not believe what a woman you have become my little Thoman! A wife and a mother, by the way Graham is precious. I saw the post about you dumping peaches on your head and realized how much I really do miss all the crazy/fun old times we had together, miss you girl!!

Colin M said...

Hey Kels!! Graham is so big!! You have such a cute family!!