Friday, March 27, 2009

HOOORAY!!!

So Jon found out last night that he got into the Graduate Program in Human Resources here at Utah State. What a relief? I'm so glad we are not moving yet. I love Logan and all the people I know here. This summer isn't going to be the break that most people are used to. Jon has to take a bunch of business classes before he starts the program so it looks like his schedule will be class from 8-5ish and then he'll go to work. So maybe Graham and I will just take off and visit all our friends all summer. Just kidding. Here starts another new adventure!!!, but he'll be done in 2 years! Yeah!!!

5 comments:

Jenny Erazo said...

Yeah!!! I am so happy that you guys will still be in Logan! Congrats to Jon!

Brynne said...

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!! I am SO HAPPY for you guys!!!!!

Traci said...

Oh that's such awesome news!! Good for him! And also good that you guys will be around for the next 2 years.... I'm thinking we will too.
And I agree, I think you guys just need to go visit all your friends.... and in case you forgot, we'll be in Fort Worth :)

Melissa said...

Good, you get to stay!

Hulberts said...

We'll be here if you ever need to hang out.