Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Bored...

Um...so I like to blog, but hate trying to figure out how to make it cute. I have no patience to have someone come over and try to teach me either, cuz it just makes me mad that you have to cut and paste and why is it so hard to me?! So you get to enjoy my ugly blog until I grow room for some patience.

Speaking of stupid shows on TV- I with the rest of America, am not very happy with Jason Mez-I'mastupidhead. Can't wait for tonight to see what other ridiculousness I've been addicted to the past few months. We watched him on Jimmy Kimmel last night and it was hilarious! Jimmy asked Jason if he was going to trade in his son for a blonde kid. It was great.

So...Graham decided on Friday he is going to start throwing tantrums and I am THRILLED by this development. He begins nursery this week or something and I'm quite nervous about that for some reason, even though by now I know that our hallways are 162 bricks long by 78 bricks wide. (Cuz I've been chasing him around them every Sunday for the past year.)

Jon and I are coming up on our 4th anniversary and it's so exciting to me. I love the relationship we have. It makes me sad to witness marriages where there's so much negativity. I have a new saying for that..."Your marriage is what you make it." It makes a lot of sense to me, hopefully you too, but I have seen where wives will rip their husbands and they can't do anything right. How do those wives expect to see anything positive when their pores ooze with that negativity. When I hear a friend going off about how awful their spouse is it makes me so tired and almost angry! So ask yourself- am I a friend I would want to listen to all day? I hope I am. I think the best thing Jon and I have is our humor. It gets us through a lot, so much that sometimes I wonder how healthy that is. So...these are my thoughts today.

2 comments:

The Perry Family said...

it was so good to see you the other night. and i love reading your blog. i agree with stupid jason. what an idiot. i'd also have to agree with you on the marriage, humor gets us through a lot as well..you could at least post some pictures of the little guy though :) i know you know how to do that haha

Brynne said...

Girl, you make me laugh! And Happy Anniversary to the 2 of you! How is the 30 days going? :) I meant to ask tonight to see if you'd fallen off the bandwagon or made your habit. Also was wondering how YW is going. Speaking of tonight, and your last paragraph---seriously??? I have NEVER witnessed someone be SO mean to their husband on a regular basis. I'm a supporter of sticking things out but what the heck was he thinking when he chose her???? It made me uncomfortable enough that I was pretty close to saying something. I have a hard time being friendly to mean people like that. (um, i hope she doesn't read your blog! or maybe she needs to to see what she does)