Saturday, March 7, 2009

Graham's buddies

So here are some pics I juggled the camera to get on our computer.
This is my friend, Breann's son, Micah. I've been watching him every Thursday while she goes to work. Graham likes to show him how to play with certain toys and now calls him "Kaka".
This is actually my newest nephew, Treyden. We love this little boy. It's so fun havng them live so close.

The other night we had a game night with some friends. We were having way too much fun and it was way past kids bedtimes so we huddled them in front of the TV and went about our fun!
Mason, Braxton, and Macenzie


3 comments:

Jenny Erazo said...

Cute pictures! Game night...without me? I am crushed. :-( Totally miss you guys!

Hulberts said...

The kids look exhausted in that last picture! So fun!

The Mieures said...

I can't believe how big everyone is getting!!!!!!!!!! They are growing up way to fast. Hopefully we can get up there to visit this summer!