Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Had to post this picture

This is Graham when he was about 2 weeks. Very similar to the top picture of Colin below. Am I going to have clones? The differences are their hairlines, Colin's doesn't go to a V; and Colin's eyes aren't as big. I'm very curious to see what his eye color will be. Graham's was a surprise because mine are brown and Jon's are green. He got his blue eyes from both our fathers. So we'll see what happens with Colin's- I have no idea. Don't ya just love genetics?!

5 comments:

The Perry Family said...

Congrats!!! He is really cute, does look a lot like Graham.
I love the name you guys "decided" on too :) Very cute! Congrats again. Cute family!

Erin Davis said...

Oh man he is adorable! I can't wait to meet him. :)

Findlay Family said...

Congrats! He is so cute! We need to come and see you, but my whole family has been sick so I don't think you want me at your house.

The Mieures said...

Congrats Kelsi, he does look alot like Graham, just think of how much fun and trouble they can get into when he gets a little older!!!! Hopefully we can make a trip up there soon to visit ya!

AMIT said...

Congrats he is lovely.

How to make a website