Sunday, October 4, 2009

So long...

Yes it's been so long since I have shared the great days of our lives. If you have totally fallen off the face of my life we are expecting Baby Boy #2. Just like my friend Traci, we have no idea what to name him. (Sorry for her she had her boy today and as far as I know, still no name.) am due somewhere around January 11, 2010!!! Yeah, next year, so I think I have been trying everythng not to get excited yet cuz really, I'm due next decade! So yeah two boys. I thought our home was crazy already.

I think I have been discouraged to blog because our camera has been broken and I'm pretty sure a blog with just script is pretty boring.

Hopefully before the baby is born we will have the basement finished. I'm So sad/scared to think of putting Graham down there by himself, so we'll see how it goes. He is now two. He's loads of jabber, crazy, fun, and can now outrun my 6-month belly, so we try not to leave the house a lot. Everyday he provides great moments to laugh at and as I have been thinking-There's going to be two of them?! I can't imagine the amounts of trouble and laughter to come. When we found out we were having another boy, my mom-in-law shared my favorite line I've heard. "You know it's a home full of boys when everything is broken, peed on, or becomes a weapon." In all honesty I'll take another boy any day, expecially when I spend so much time with the YW in the ward and see what they will become- Bring on the boys!

Lately Jon has been at school a ton!!! He started the Grad program for Human Resources and he's loving it. For Spring Break next semester they are studying in Barcelona and Jeruselem. I'm quite nervous about the week and probably will move in with Mom. Then next summer we will move for the few months where Jon will work in a paying internship. We have no idea where that will be yet. The smart way to go would be to go back to Vegas, but I really want to live it up and adventure somewhere crazy back east where we would never live long-term. I think it would be way fun to go somewhere random like Texas, Ohio, Maryland, it wouldn't even matter, but the whole cost thing might not make so much sense. I think I'm just kinda desperate to get out of Utah and the Mormon culture (which is different, no arguments) and live in the "mission field" again.

So that's our life at the moment. I'm draggin my fat butt to bed for another awesome sleepless night. I'll try to blog more, but it's going to be plenty boring without pictures. Feel free to donate money to the "Buy Kelsi & Jon a new camera so their blog is worth looking at" Fund. G'night!

4 comments:

Brooke said...

A blog with out pics is better than no blog at all!! It was good to see you guys and now I can totally understand what you mean when you say that Graham is full of jabber, crazy, fun. ha ha. He is a funny guy! I totally hear ya on the sleepless night. I sleep okay but wake up a lot and have to change positions. I just want to sleep on my back again!!! Only 11 more weeks for me though! I can do it!!

Hulberts said...

Ha ha! You are funny enough that it is worth reading your posts even though they don't have pictures. Of course I see your family quite often so I know what you all look like ;)

Kas said...

yay you finally have an update :) we need to play my friend... it has been too long. ummm... if you want, I have my old digital camera that i was going to ebay. its nothing special. 4mp digital point and shoot with (i think) a video record option. I'll sell it to you for dirt cheap. just let me know if you are interested. its better than no pictures at all :)

Nicole Norris said...

Seriously it is about time you updated. About the moving someplace crazy different. Go for it before your kids are in school!