Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day + some extra

My cute boys!!!!

Seriously, can you not smile back at that face?

Yes, I woke up to breakfast made by my boys. Apparently Graham had a blast helping Dad pour the water into the pancake mix and stirring it. Jon obviously has his Dad's "shaped pancakes" talent. (It's a heart! Get it?) I love my husband and lately I realize how much I love my life. Being a mom is so rewarding. I just watch Graham everyday and laugh. He's so much fun to watch grow and learn. Then I think about the relationship I have with Jon. He is beyond amazing and I attribute the good things in myself to him. He makes me want to be the wife he deserves. He is my best friend and we have so, somtimes too much fun together. I love our life and I wouldn't change a thing- not even money (which I always worry about). And of course I am blessed to be a member of the LDS church. There is so much hope in knowing what we know as Latter-day Saints. Most of all, to know I will be with these incredible boys (+ some others down the road) not only in this life, but eternity. I feel so blessed to be married to such an amazing man and be given the opportunity to raise the most fun and energetic little boy! I am grateful for what I have- even when I start complaining about the dishes that load up EVERYDAY, I just think-"At least we have food to eat to mess all these dishes". And I am grateful for YOU, because more than likely if you are reading this we are friends and I LOVE my friends! No matter how often we talk. I hope your Valentine's Day was filled with much love!



3 comments:

JT said...

My goodness, that kid is your twin! He is getting so big and he's so fricken cute! Sounds like you had a nice V-Day, glad to hear it. Tell Jon I said hey, love you and miss you!!!

Erin Davis said...

And I love you. :)

Melissa said...

Graham is getting so big! I cant believe it! And he is incredibly handsome! You are living the dream Kels! Love you!