Monday, July 21, 2008

Angels Baseball Game

Our family in front of the stadium
So my dad disappeared with his only grandson for a while. Notice anything different? My dad is a HUGE sports guy so he bought Graham an Angels shirt that says "My first Angels Tee" and an Angels hat that says "A is for Angels". They both came back with these huge grins on their faces. Can you tell who was more excited?
Graham playing with Grandpa and Grandma Dawn
Hugs for Grandpa "Thanks for the gear!"
He just sat like this on my lap for the last 40 minutes of the game and just watched. He was my own little perfect angel at the game!
We were very sad to go home. We instantly missed the heated pool, homecooked meals, constant laughing, and the close love of family. Thanks Dad and Dawn for such a great and memorable family trip! We love you!

No comments: