Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Starting to Crawl


So Graham is officially crawling. I am so proud, but sad I have to chase him away from the stairs. He is using his saucer in a less conventional way, nonetheless, it's entertaining him. He's so cute and I can't believe how big he's getting. He can sometimes pull himself up and is getting used to his pinchers. He loves feeding himself and you can see on his face how proud he is. Mom is a little less than proud that he vacuums with them. And here's a message to you from him.....kbxy nft mtm fttttrvgv bvr vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvb trDDFR^Tt78iU NB FT56TT. I'm sure that is some brillant algorithum for creating a non-fuel running car.

3 comments:

Traci said...

Wow! That scares me to think that could be Sawyer in two months! He's a very cute boy Kels, I'm glad Sawyer and I will always have you guys as friends!

Melissa said...

I cant believe he is already crawling!! Taylor told me she babysat him the other day and that he is such a cute little boy. I havent seen you guys in a while, we will have to come visit soon! Hope all is well!

BrittWilk said...

Graham is sooo cute! I can't believe he's crawling though... no more blinking. :( They grow up too fast.