Monday, April 14, 2008

JIMMY!!!!


So I surprised Jon and bought Jimmy Eat World tickets. It's our favorite band. I told him we were going on a date to eat at Maddox in Brigham City. He started getting really anxious when we missed the turn. It was pretty funny. He was flippin' out like- Where are we going?!!! What are we doing?!!! It was so funny. I've never seen him like that. It was great, so by Layton he finally guessed it. We were both really excited. It was at UVSC so it was a little drive but it was so worth it. We had so much fun and we missed Graham terribly, but it was sooo fantastic to have a night away "I felt like a kid again!" We both got shirts, but Jon explained to me how uncool it is to actually wear it to the concert with thousands of other people, and of course I didn't want to crump his style so I had to wait. Nonetheless, it was a fabulous night and I want to see them in concert everyday! Thanks Nana for babysitting and helping us out. So here's pictures of us before they went on and then a video of the song "Hear You Me".

1 comment:

The Andersens said...

That is soooo awesome! I'm so jealous that you guys got to go! I love how you surprised Jon too. You are too cute!